Edge Dressing Steel Strip
A "State of the Art" edge dressing machine
Our very own Edge Dressing line at Ben Bennett's gives us the edge which we can produce from a normal sheared edge from our slitting line to a safe dressed edge, round edge or squared edge depending on the customers' requirements.
Edge dressing is carried out for various reasons:-
- Extended life of springs due to improved resistance to fatigue failure.
- Improved Safety and Health aspects with elimination of sharp edges.
- Accurate work piece location in subsequent finishing processes.
- Provides suitable edges for further processing to special edge profiles.
A "State of the Art" edge dressing machine which offers the following benefits:-
Enahanced product range:
Thickness: 0.25MM - 2.00MM
Width: 9MM - 150MM
- High Quality Dressed Edges - round and square.
- Steels processable in Annealed, Hard Bright and Hardened and Tempered Conditions.
- Can process Mild, Carbon and Stainless Steels.
- Reduced Lead Times.